Two prominent trenchless organisations seek the skills of an Australian General Manager and a Pipeline Rehabilitation Project Engineer.
The first vacancy listed on the Trenchless Australasia Jobs Board vacancy has been listed by Insituform Pacific, seeking a General Manager Australia.
This is an opportunity for an experienced General Manager to join the company’s rapidly growing pipeline rehabilitation contracting business.
Reporting to the General Manager Asia Pacific, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing, implementing and delivering the national business plan
- Achieving financial viability by ensuring financial targets are achieved
- Sourcing and developing new business opportunities
- Ensuring successful projects that are delivered on time, within budget, and meet safety, quality, environment and community relations standards
- Ensuring client satisfaction
- The direct management of a senior management team of five
- The indirect management of a national team of 85
- Assessing and analysing business performance against the business plan and enacting remedial actions for exceptions
- Providing final financial authority for the overall allocation of resources
- Reporting on the operations and performance of the business as requested
- Ensuring the company’s legal obligations are met
- Providing final authority on changes to and the introduction of new policies and procedures
- Ensuring all company policies and procedures meet HQ and accreditation standards
- Marketing the business and growing the business profile.
The role will suit an experienced General Manager with prior experience in a medium-sized contracting business. Previous experience in the pipeline/civil engineering field would be advantageous.
To read the full position listing, click here.
The second is by Kembla Watertech, seeking an undergraduate or recent graduate to undertake the role of Pipeline Rehabilitation Project Engineer.
The role is an entry level position for a civil engineer and provides an ideal opportunity to quickly learn the industry and apply your skills in a dynamic team environment.
- Degree qualified or nearing degree completion
- Highly motivated
- Willing to work in a team environment
- A positive “÷can do’ attitude.
- Experience with database systems
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
All successful applicants will need to undertake a drug and alcohol screening as part of a pre-employment medical examination. To view the full position listing, click here.