New subscribers of Trenchless Australasia magazine will receive a free e-guide titled Trenchless Technology and the NBN: How you can be involved.
The whitepaper outlines a brief background on the NBN, lists construction contractors who are working on the NBN by state, provides tips on what to include when tendering for trenchless work on the NBN, suggests possible methods to get involved, and outlines the next stages of the roll-out.
Usually priced at $A44.00, readers will get the paper as a free gift when subscribing to Trenchless Australasia.
From $A99.00 a year, a magazine subscription includes:
- Quarterly industry news, project features and articles to keep you up-to-date on key issues
- Expert commentary from industry leaders to keep you “÷in the know’ on technological innovations, trends and industry developments
- Weekly news updates
- Fortnightly job updates from our dedicated Trenchless Technology jobs board
- Exclusive access to online archives of Trenchless Australasia magazine dating back to 2004
- Complimentary trenchless resources, including wall charts and conversion booklets
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to Trenchless Technology networking functions, training seminars and major trenchless and no-dig conferences.