With only days left to secure your free e-guide on winning government business, now is the time to get on board and subscribe to Trenchless Australasia.
Trenchless Australasia e-newsletter readers who subscribe to the magazine before 29 November 2013 will receive a free e-guide, “÷10 tips for winning Government business’.
This comprehensive guide, only available through this exclusive offer, is a must-read for any company tendering or hoping to tender for government contracts. Prepared in conjunction with MIA Consulting, the tips have been developed to help companies prepare high quality tender responses and gain a competitive advantage over others.
Competition in the trenchless industry is fierce and it’s not hard to find a product or service that can’t be provided to the same degree by another company. “÷10 tips for winning Government business’ is a must-read guide for any business wishing to propel itself to the top of the tender pile when bidding for Government business in the civil construction industry.
Inside this e-guide, you’ll find 10 key tips to deliver high quality tender responses. You will learn about the key selection criteria tenders are assessed on; and the common mistakes made in tender applications.
More than a magazine – what your Trenchless Australasia subscription includes
For less than $9 per month, you receive:
- 4 issues per year of the hardcopy magazine as well as a free digital subscription to the magazine
- Industry news, project features and articles to keep you up-to-date on key issues
- Expert commentary from industry leaders to keep you “÷in the know’ on technological innovations, trends and industry developments
- Complimentary Trenchless Technology wall charts
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to Trenchless Technology networking functions, training seminars and major trenchless and No-Dig conferences.