Submit your paper for NULCA’s inaugural conference
NULCA has opened the Call for Papers for its inaugural conference, which will be held at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre on 13-15 September 2017.
The conference is being organised by NULCA Australia in conjunction with the Queensland branch of Dial Before You Dig. The theme of the event is Damage Prevention.
While not limited to the following topics, these serve as suggestions for any authors intending to submit paper outline for the conference:
- Utility locating in difficult conditions
- Application of AS5844 in Australia and New Zealand
- Health and safety in utility locating
- A locator’s role in correcting inaccurate utility data
- GPR – uses and limitations
- Utility locator training and certification
- Utility mapping – accuracy and precision
- Strike investigation and best practice (IDR)
- Utility location project estimation
- Tracer wire for non-conductive service location
- EMF and other locating techniques
- Vacuum excavation
- The impact of future technology
The closing date for abstracts is 30 April 2017, with confirmation of acceptance scheduled for 31 May 2017.
To submit your outline, please email email@example.com for submission to the organising committee.
Your outline should include: your name, organisation, contact details, a short biography, and your paper outline. Your bio and paper outline should not exceed 300 words in either case. Please provide your draft submission as an editable document.
For further information on the utility location conference please contact NULCA President Ian Lambert on firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have an event that you would like to feature in the Utility Location e-newsletter? Send your submission Assistant Editor Nick Lovering: email@example.com