June edition of Trenchless Australasia now online
The latest edition of Trenchless Australasia magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer, or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The June edition of Trenchless Australasia contains:
- An extensive event preview of No-Dig Down Under 2017
- An interview with Primus Line’s Australasian representative Mark Trembath
- A look at Veolia’s project tackling rising groundwater in Bendigo, Victoria
- An obituary to long-time ASTT member and trenchless pioneer William “Bill” Goodman
- And much more!
Want more access?
Trenchless Australasia print magazine subscribers receive early access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the global pipeline industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless Australasia.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.