June edition of Trenchless Australasia now online
The latest edition of Trenchless Australasia magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The June edition of Trenchless Australasia contains:
- An article on McRobert Contracting Services’ 3D sewer asset scanning technology, which has delivered detailed and accurate surveying data to customers including utility Water Corporation.
- An overview of Gippsland Water’s Warragul to Moe Water Supply Interconnector project, incorporating horizontal directional drilling and microtunnelling.
- A relining feature including Aussie Trenchless’ introduction of a new man lining system using Pipe Segment Technology.
- An article about the Cross Yarra Partnership consortium delivering the Metro Tunnel Project’s most significant contract to deliver the 9 km twin tunnels under Melbourne’s CBD
- And much more!
Want more access?
Trenchless Australasia print magazine subscribers receive early access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the Australasian trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless Australasia.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.