The Call for Papers for Ozwater’s 2019 program is ending soon – submissions close on 24 September 2018.
Ozwater 2019, taking place at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on 7–9 May, is inviting authors to submit papers fitting the event’s theme ‘Transforming our world’.
There are eight subcategories open for submissions:
- excellence in operations and asset management
- building sustainable cities and thriving communities
- opportunities and challenges in governance, policy, regulation and structure
- engaging and working with customers
- a safe, inclusive and innovative water sector
- servicing and supporting rural, remote and regional areas
- public health and community well-being
- wildcard (for interesting submissions that don’t fit into the above categories).
For those with presentation topics that don’t fit the technical paper or case study template, this year Ozwater is also accepting video submissions.
For more information visit the Ozwater website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless Australasia contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com