The Call for Papers is currently open for submissions for the No-Dig Down Under Conference and Exhibition 2019.
No-Dig Down Under is inviting authors to submit abstracts for inclusion in the event’s prestigious conference program which will take place in Melbourne, Victoria on 10-13 September 2019.
Papers and presentations will cover case studies, new and emerging technologies, challenging projects and environments, industry skills and training, risk management and more.
Submissions may be made in the following categories:
- condition assessment
- pipe rehabilitation (including pressure pipes)
- cured-in-place pipe
- spiral wound pipe
- spray lining
- pipe bursting
- installing new pipeline
- horizontal directional drilling
- pipe jacking
- pipe ramming
- manholes, shafts, pits
- bedding soil grouting/stabilisation
- direct pipe
- and others.
Abstract submissions must be made in electronic format using the online portal; it should outline in 200 words or less the aims, the contents and conclusions of the paper, not including the title or author details.
Click here for detailed submission guidelines.
The Technical Committee will be assessing submissions against the following criteria:
- relevance to the theme of the conference, ‘Engaging beneath the surface’
- relevance to current issues/challenges
- presentation of new content or a fresh look at a specific topic
- relevance to those working in the industry
- content that engages the audience
- content that has a clear benefit for delegates.
Abstract submissions close 28 February 2019.
Click here to submit an abstract.
For more information visit the No-Dig Down Under website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless Australasia contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org