HydroTech is offering job opportunities in a range of roles across its growing business trenchless business in New Zealand.
With a strong track record of success, HydroTech offers cleaning, inspection, rehabilitation and no-dig solutions across the NewZealand water and construction industries.
The company strives to continuously improve its performance, with the ultimate goal of zero injuries, environmental incidents or complaints.
To achieve this, HydroTech holds ISO Certification in the key areas of Quality (9001) and Environmental (14001), and AS/NZS Certification in Health and Safety (4801), as well as Tertiary Level ACC Certification inWorkplace Safety Management Practices.
Current opportunities at HydroTech include:
- CCTV operator/drainage assistant (Kaiapoi, Christchurch)
- Drainlayers/drainage labourers (Waitakere City, Auckland)
- Drainlayers/experienced labourers (Auckland)
- Fleet coordinator (Auckland)
Pipe liningtechnician (Kaiapoi, Christchurch)
- Truck driver (Hamilton)
- Truck drivers, drain flushing and vacuum operators (Kaiapoi, Christchurch)
- Vacuum/drain cleaning operators (Whangarei)
For more information visit the HydroTech website.
If you would like to sponsor a post in Trenchless Australasia contact Editor Nick Lovering at email@example.com