The latest edition of Trenchless Australasia magazine is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The December edition of Trenchless Australasia contains:
- An article on Watercare’s
record breakingproject, in which contractor McConnell Dowell completed the longest recorded drive using Direct Pipe® microtunnelling technology.
- A preview of Australasia’s biggest trenchless event, No-Dig Down Under, taking place in Melbourne on 10–13 September 2019.
- A horizontal directional drilling feature including an article from Maxibor on how an integrated strategic and project management approach can optimise stakeholder outcomes.
- A case study of how kwik-ZIP spacers facilitated a sensitive water main replacement at The Rocks in Sydney.
- And much more!
Want more access?
Trenchless Australasia print magazine subscribers receive early access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the Australasian trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless Australasia.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.