The Ozwater’19 conference program will feature industry leaders when it takes place in Melbourne in May.
Ozwater’s three-day conference program is curated by water sector professionals from a selection of more than 400 submissions including technical papers and case studies, ensuring a diverse range of topics and views are addressed.
The nine-stream event covers excellence in operations and asset management; building sustainable cities; governance, policy, regulation and structure; stakeholder engagement; supporting regional areas; safety, well-being and inclusivity; and a range of workshop panel sessions.
The excellence in operations stream will feature a number of presentations from experts discussing trenchless technology, including:
- AECOM’s Frederic Blin giving a global review of performance requirements for cured-in-place pipe liners for asbestos cement and cast iron pipe.
- South East Water’s Nick Stetter discussing trialling rehabilitation technologies for asbestos pipes.
- Water Services Association of Australia’s Amber Robinson covering smart linings for longer pipe life.
- SA Water’s Dr Mark Stephens presenting a case study on the performance of the permanent acoustic monitoring system for the Adelaide CBD water network.
Early bird registrations are available for the event in a number of categories, including:
- Full registrations
- Day registrations
- Single workshop and panel passes
- Young Water Professionals Program.
Registrations prices range from AU$190 to AU$1,730, including an early bird discount if purchased prior to 31 March 2019.
Click here to register.
For more information visit the Ozwater’19 website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless Australasia contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com