There is still time to submit your paper for the No-Dig Down Under 2019, taking place in Melbourne in September.
The deadline for abstract submissions is just over a month away, but there is still time to submit your paper for inclusion in No-Dig Down Under’s world-class conference program.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract covering case studies, new and emerging technologies, challenging projects and environments, industry skills and training, risk management and more.
Submissions can be made in the following categories:
- condition assessment
- pipe rehabilitation (including pressure pipes)
- cured-in-place pipe
- spiral wound pipe
- spray lining
- pipe bursting
- installing new pipeline
- horizontal directional drilling
- pipe jacking
- pipe ramming
- manholes, shafts, pits
- bedding soil grouting/stabilisation
- direct pipe.
Abstract submissions must be made in electronic format using the online portal; not including the title or author details, it should outline in 200 words or less the aims, contents and conclusions of the paper.
Click here for detailed submission guidelines.
Submissions close 28 February 2019.
The Technical Committee will be assessing submissions against the following criteria:
- relevant to the theme of the conference, ‘Engaging beneath the surface’
- relevant to current issues/challenges
- presents new content or a fresh look at a specific topic
- relevant to those working in the industry
- content engages the audience
- content has a clear benefit for delegates.
Click here to submit an abstract.
For more information visit the No-Dig Down Under website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless Australasia contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com