No-Dig Down Under 2019 has extended the event’s Call for Papers submission deadline to Friday 15 March.
Those seeking additional time or last minute approvals now have a second and final opportunity to submit their abstracts for the No-Dig Down Under Conference and Exhibition, taking place in Melbourne, Victoria on 10–13 September 2019.
Submissions will close on Friday 15 March 2019.
Authors are invited to submit an abstract covering case
studies, new and emerging technologies, challenging projects and environments,
industry skills and training, risk management and more.
The categories for submissions are as follows:
- bedding soil grouting/stabilisation
- condition assessment
- cured-in-place pipe
- direct pipe
- horizontal directional drilling
- installing new pipeline
- manholes, shafts and pits
- pipe bursting
- pipe jacking
- pipe ramming
- pipe rehabilitation (including pressure pipes)
- spiral wound pipe
- spray lining
- utility location.
Submissions must be made in electronic format using the online portal, outlining in 200 words or less the aims, contents and conclusions of the paper.
Click here for detailed guidelines.
The Technical Committee will be assess abstracts against the following criteria:
- relevance to the theme of the conference, ‘Engaging beneath the surface’
- relevance to current issues/challenges
- presents new content or a fresh look at a specific topic
- relevant to those working in the industry
- content engages the audience
- content has a clear benefit for delegates.
Click here to submit an abstract.
For more information visit the No-Dig Down Under website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless Australasia contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at email@example.com