Early bird registrations are available for No-Dig Down Under 2019 taking place in Melbourne, Victoria later this year.
No-Dig Down Under, one of the largest dedicated trenchless technology events in the world, will take place at the Melbourne Conference and Exhibition Centre on 10–13 September.
Once again, the event will feature a world-class conference program, a packed exhibition hall, valuable social events and networking opportunities, and best-in-class training courses on trenchless topics.
This year’s theme – Engaging beneath the surface – represents the role ASTT plays between the different stakeholders in Australasia’s no-dig community.
There are a number of registration options available:
- Full conference delegate – early bird* AU$1,210 for members and AU$1,430 for non-members. This includes full access to technical conference program, catering, trade show and all social functions.
- Utility location stream only – AU$550. This includes access to utility location stream of conference only, catering, exhibition opening and trade show.
- One day conference (Wednesday or Thursday) – AU$900. This includes access to the selected day’s conference program and social function, catering and trade show
- ASTT training course only – AU$490 for members or AU$590 for non-members. This includes the selected ASTT training course and access to the exhibition opening and trade show.
- Exhibition trade show only – FREE
*Early bird registrations close at midnight AEST 12 July 2019.
Click here to register.
The conference and exhibition are accompanied by a number of social functions; individual and guest tickets are available for purchase on the following:
- Tuesday 10 September: Exhibition Opening | Sponsored by Vermeer – AU$70
- Wednesday 11 September: Networking Reception | Sponsored by Vermeer – AU$150
- Thursday 12 September: ASTT Gala Dinner and Awards Evening | Sponsored by National Environmental Equipment – AU$190 or AU$1,700 for a table of 10
Nominations for the ASTT Awards will open soon – keep an eye on Trenchless Australasia and the fortnightly e-newsletter for the latest updates.
For more information visit the No-Dig Down Under website.
If you have an event you would like featured in Trenchless Australasia contact Assistant Editor Chloe Jenkins to discuss promotional opportunities at firstname.lastname@example.org