The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The March edition of Trenchless Australasia contains:
- An article on a spiral lining solution in far North Queensland in which Aussie Trenchless’ SRP EXP spiral liner was adopted by Relining Solutions as a rehabilitation tool for sewer and stormwater assets.
- A detailed feature on a dewatering project in New South Wales which used microtunnelling to protect a stretch of road between Sydney and Wollongong from landslides.
- An summary of the State of the Industry Report 2018, based on responses from trenchless professionals in Australia and New Zealand.
- A feature on an Interflow rehabilitation in a sensitive Queensland coastal location, which focused on minimising impacts to residents and the environment.
Want more access?
Trenchless Australasia print magazine subscribers receive early access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology. Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the world’s leading magazine for the Australasian trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless Australasia.
- Exclusive invitations and discounts to trenchless networking functions, training courses, and major conferences worldwide.
Want to know more? Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest news in the trenchless industry.