The latest edition of Trenchless Australasia is now available to be read online as a digital magazine.
The digital edition can be viewed on a tablet, computer or smartphone. To view the magazine click here.
The June edition of Trenchless Australasia contains:
- A look at the challenging horizontal directional drilling installation of a gas pipeline in Southeast Asia.
- A preview of the upcoming No-Dig Down Under 2019.
- An article on the use of trenchless technology in New Zealand, featuring Watercare, McConnell Dowell and Herrenknecht.
- An article by APA, outlining common misconceptions surrounding excavation near transmission pipeline assets.
- And much more!
Want more access?
Trenchless Australasia print magazine subscribers receive early access to the digital magazine before the wider industry, ensuring that they can stay up-to-date with the latest news, industry issues and technology.
Other exclusive subscriber benefits include:
- Four annual print editions of the leading magazine for the Australasian trenchless industry, featuring region reviews, project updates, company announcements and regulatory information.
- Access to the online archives of Trenchless Australasia.
- Invitations to trenchless networking functions, training courses and major conferences worldwide.
Click here to subscribe to the free fortnightly e-newsletter to stay up-to-date with all the latest Australasian news and projects.