The proponents tendering for the Partnering for Success (P4S) program’s three new regional delivery consortia have been shortlisted.
The P4S framework aims to service the surging population of Sydney and its subsequent water customers with regional teams, contracting structures and different project delivery models.
Sydney Water recently opened the tenders for its three new regional delivery consortia, with the proponents tendering to comprise:
- BDJK: Downer Utilities Australia, Broadspectrum Australia, Jacobs Group Australia and Killard Infrastructure
- Infinity Water: Interflow, Diona, Mott MacDonald Australia, Suez Water and Brolton Group
- Delivering for Customers (D4C): John Holland, Comdain Infrastructure, Lendlease Services and WSP Australia
- Smart Water: AECOM Australia, UGL Engineering and Ventia Utility Services
- Liveable Water: Kellogg Brown & Root, Monadelphous Engineering, Ward Civil & Environmental Engineering and Veolia Water Australia
- Better Together (B2G): Stantec Australia, Atlas Engineering Services, Abergeldie Contractors, Fulton Hogan Infrastructure and Programmed Facility Management.
Working under the ‘one team’ philosophy, the owners, operators, maintainers and engineers are all fully integrated into the design, construction and commissioning processes.
This partnership approach ensures joint ownership for safe delivery of quality services to Sydney’s customers and the broader community.
For more information visit the Sydney Water website.
If you have news you would like featured in Trenchless Australasia contact Managing Editor Chloe Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org