Trenchless Australasia has teamed up with Australian Tenders to bring readers the latest trenchless tenders.
Trenchless sewer repairs
Issued by: South East Water Corporation
Closing date: 5 December 2019
Description: Trenchless repair services and activities include, but are not limited to:
- programmed spot repair of a failed or failing sewer asset
- installation of approved South East Water patches, quick locks, top hats and lateral connection liners
- flow management from task award to task completion – appropriate bypass pumping and diversion and flow control during patching operations is to be carried out including flow control of the services specifications and flow management plans to be approved by South East Water prior to commencement of works
- CCTV inspection of assets both before and after repair
- cleaning of the sewer asset pre commencement of repair
- potential emergency call-out for after-hours repair
- rehabilitation or sealing of property connection junctions.
Sydney Metro Tunnelling – engineering and construction specialist services
Issued by: Sydney Metro
Closing date: 9 December 2019
Location: New South Wales
Description: Sydney Metro is seeking to engage a service provider responsible for providing a tunnelling – engineering and construction specialist services for relevant work streams. Expected mobilisation is March 2020 for a period of two years on a part-time basis of three days per week.
Elliott Heads sewer pipeline
Issued by: Bundaberg Regional Council
Closing date: 10 December 2019
Description: The customer requires a contractor to supply and installation of DN 150 sewer pressure main. The earthworks include, but are not limited to trench excavation, pipe installation, placement of embedment and trench backfill material, disposal of surplus material and acceptance testing requirements associated with the earthwork activities.
Sewer main renewals
Issued by: Grampians Wimmera Mallee Water
Closing date: 12 December 2019
Description: GWMWater invites tender submissions for Sewer Main Renewals Program 2019–20. This contract includes two separable portions of works located throughout its operational region, with scope of works including relining of approximately 5,880 m of mains and relining of approximately 51 HCBs.
Supply and construction of sewer rising main 71
Issued by: Port Macquarie Hastings Council
Closing date: 19 December 2019
Location: New South Wales
Description: Port Macquarie Hastings Council is seeking tender submissions from suitably experienced firms or persons for the provision of supply and installation of approximately 2 km of DN 375 ductile iron pipes (DICL) and polyethylene (PE) pipe from Greenmeadows to John Fraser Place Port Macquarie.
Each fortnightly edition of the Trenchless Australasia e-newsletter includes a list of tenders relevant to no-dig contractors, suppliers and manufacturers.
The information is provided by Australian Tenders, which is renowned for being an Australia-wide locally owned and operated tender notification service.
Australian Tenders is also offering readers of Trenchless Australasia an extra three months on their subscription plans. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
For more tender information visit the Australian Tenders website.
If you have a tender you would like promoted in Trenchless Australasia contact Managing Editor Chloe Jenkins at email@example.com