Whether you’re onsite, in an office or working from home, some basic hygiene and social distancing practices can substantially help lower the risk of contracting and spreading COVID-19:
- Wash hands frequently, especially before eating, before leaving your home and as soon as you return
- stay at least 1.5 m away from others in public
- avoid shaking hands and other unnecessary contact
- cough or sneeze into your elbow, rather than your hand or freely into the air
- regularly clean or disinfect any work surfaces
- avoid sharing food and drinks with others
- avoid unnecessary travel
- avoid paying with cash as much as possible
- if you can work from home or remotely away from others, do so.
During this time, Trenchless Australasia will continue to support the trenchless technology industry and do its best to work with companies to help secure the future of this vital sector.
If you have news you would like featured in Trenchless Australasia contact Head of Production Chloe Jenkins at firstname.lastname@example.org