Trenchless Australasia has teamed up with Australian Tenders to bring readers the latest trenchless tenders.
Supply and installation of UV cured in-place pipe relining
Issued by: City of Gosnells
Closing Date: 24 November 2021
Location: Western Australia
Description: The Contractor will be required to undertake relining works, which include pipe cleaning and root cutting where required, using the cured in-place pipe (CIPP) relining method with an ultraviolet (UV) cure system, in accordance with the manufacturer’s specifications. This contract includes two projects as follows:
- Cortis Way, Langford – 750 mm x 320 m
- Shere Street, Kenwick – 525 mm x 377 m
Hunter Valley Flood Mitigation Scheme (HVFMS), flood pipe relining
Issued by: Local Land Services
Closing Date: 17 December 2021
Location: New South Wales
Description: Local Land Services trading as NSW Soil Conservation Service invites you to respond to this RFT for the design, supply and installation of two CIPP liners made from woven fibreglass reinforced plastic (resin) and cured with ultraviolet light within the host pipes (FP 8.180 A and B) including some associated earthworks and site remediation.
District Wide wastewater pipe relining
Issued by: Waipa District Council
Closing Date: 01 December 2021
Location: New Zealand
Description: The Wastewater Relining contract works are in several locations in Cambridge and Te Awamutu. The Contract works include the following:
- Survey of manholes to confirm pipe inverts & lid levels;
- Full cleaning, pre and post CCTV inspections of gravity sewers;
- The renewal of existing gravity sewers with a full structural liner such as spiral wound or Cured In Place Pipe (CIPP);
- Cut and seal of existing property service connections;
- Manhole inspection and assessment reports;
- The renewal of existing wastewater manholes with a full structural liner incorporating Calcium Aluminate Cement (CAC);
- Infiltration and root treatment of manholes if required and approved by the Engineer; and
- Removal and replacement of step irons, lids, frames, covers and grates if required and approved
Mount Samson Road culvert renewal and pipe jacking
Issued by: Banyule City Council
Closing Date: 08 December 2021
Description: Moreton Bay Regional Council is seeking the services of a suitable qualified contractor for the design and construction of all civil and associated works required for the installation of the Mount Samson Road Culvert Renewal Project, Mount Samson Road Samsonvale.
Gresswell Nature Conservation GPT/WSUD – construction
Issued by: Cross River Rail Delivery Authority
Closing Date: 31 December 2021
Description: Council is seeking tenders from suitably qualified and capable contractors for the construction of the drainage outfalls at Gresswell Forest at Gresswell Forest located at Bundoora, VIC 3083.
Beachport drainage for Wattle Range Council
Issued by: Wattle Range Council
Closing Date: 03 December 2021
Location: South Australia
Description: The aim of this project is to improve the existing drainage situation on South Terrace, Foster Street and French Street Beachport, SA. The works require the Tenderer to supply all materials, undertake all works and fully reinstate all disturbed areas. All works are in South Terrace, Foster Street and French Street Beachport, SA.
- Installation of underground stormwater pipes and associated pits at the intersections of South Terrace & French Street with the Foster Street.
- Installation of an agricultural drain along Foster Street, acting as connection between 2 stormwater pits.
- Construction of a concrete spoon drain at the French Street & Foster Street Intersection.
- Reconstruction of existing kerb & channel at the intersection of South Terrace & French Street with the Foster Street.
- Reconstruction of section of road on South Terrace and installation of new Kerb & Channel along northern edge of the reconstructed road section.
Each fortnight, the Trenchless Australasia e-newsletter includes a list of tenders relevant to no-dig contractors, suppliers and manufacturers.
The information is provided by Australian Tenders, which is renowned for being an Australia-wide locally owned and operated tender notification service.
Australian Tenders is also offering readers of Trenchless Australasia three months free on their subscription plans.
Email email@example.com for more information.
For more tender information visit the Australian Tenders website.