Talison Lithium Greenbushes Expansion – Structural, Mechanical and Piping Installation Works
Issued by: Talison Lithium Limited
Closing Date: 28/09/2022
Location: Western Australia
Description: Contractors wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate their ability to
- Assemble and install structural steelwork for process plant buildings, platforms, frames, support structures, stair stringers, walkways, equipment supports, crane rails, conveyor trestles, trusses and low level modules, bends, including the installation of all attached and loose fabricated items together with all ancillary items including bracing, grating, stair treads, handrails, kickplate, guards, grid mesh, floor plate, mezzanine floor permanent forms, vertical ladders, safety and security mesh, nuts, bolts and washers.
- Install roof sheeting including natural lighting systems, insulation, roof plumbing, doors, flashings, filler strips, cappings, vents, louvres, safety and/or security mesh, and roof drainage.
- Assemble and install platework and shop fabricated items including hoppers, chutes, bins and the like.
- Assemble and install mechanical equipment in line with the manufacturer’s recommendation, lifting, placing, cleaning and fixing to concrete and/or steel support structures.
- Fabricate, assemble, install and test pipe and fittings consisting of materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, HDPE and rubber lined pipe. Install manual valves, actuated valves, regulators, control valves, flow totalisers, flow elements, flow indicators, magflow meters, samplers, analysers, couplings and in-line instrumentation.
Inland Rail – Civil Works Program – Northern – Bore installation
Issued by: Queensland
Closing Date: 01/07/2023
Description: Provision of bore installation services – supply and/or install.
Stormwater Relining 2022 -2023
Issued by: Glenorchy City Council
Closing Date: 24/08/2022
Location: South Australia
Description: Through this Request for Tender Council seeks to engage a suitably qualified and experienced contractor to provide it with rehabilitation of stormwater circular pipework by relining.
Provision of CCTV Condition Survey Services – Stormwater Drainage
Issued by: Mitchell Shire Council
Closing Date: 25/07/2022
Description: A Panel of contractors to undertake CCTV Tractor Camera inspections in colour for part of the stormwater drainage network and determine its structural and serviceability conditions. The drainage pipes have been selected throughout the Municipality based on several criteria adopted by Council.
Design & Construction of a Precipice Bore & Hutton Bore Warrego Highway Dalby
Issued by: Western Downs Regional Council
Closing Date: 31/08/2022
Description: Council is seeking to engage a contractor under a Lump Sum contract for the design and construction of two (2) municipal water supply bores at the Dalby Waste Transfer Facility (WTF) as separable portions.
High Voltage Power and Communication Transmission System EPCI (Jansz-Io Compression) – Rental of Hydraulic Winch
Issued by: Nexans Norway AS
Closing Date: 25/08/2022
Location: Western Australia
Description: Nexans Norway is seeking expressions of interest from contractors able to rent out a hydraulic winch with operator(s) and service support in support of the Jansz-Io Compression Project.
Contractor shall be responsible for providing a winch to pull the high voltage cable through a horizontal direction drilling tunnel (HDD) onto Barrow Island. The winch should be 50-60t rating at outer layer and have a wire length of about 1.200 m.
The scope shall include:
- A hydraulic rental unit with operator(s), aggregate and service support based in Western Australia.
- Contractor is responsible for assembly, testing and transport to Barrow Island.
Email email@example.com for more information.
For more tender information visit the Australian Tenders website.
Subscribe to Trenchless Australasia for the latest project and industry news.