Trenchless Australasia has teamed up with Australian Tenders to bring readers the latest trenchless tenders.
Talison Lithium Greenbushes Expansion – Structural, Mechanical and Piping Installation Works (Process Plant)
Issued by: Talison Lithium Limited
Closing Date: 26/11/2022
Location: Western Australia
Description: Contractors wishing to be considered must be able to demonstrate their ability to:
- Assemble and install structural steelwork for process plant buildings, platforms, frames, support structures, stair stringers, walkways, equipment supports, crane rails, conveyor trestles, trusses and low level modules, bends, including, the installation of all attached and loose fabricated items together with all ancillary items including bracing, grating, stair treads, handrails, kickplate, guards, grid mesh, floor plate, mezzanine floor permanent forms, vertical ladders, safety and security mesh, nuts, bolts and washers.
- Install roof sheeting including natural lighting systems, insulation, roof plumbing, doors, flashings, filler strips, cappings, vents, louvres, safety and/or security, mesh, and roof drainage.
- Assemble and install platework and shop fabricated items including hoppers, chutes, bins and the like.
- Assemble and install mechanical equipment in line with the manufacturer’ recommendation, lifting, placing, cleaning and fixing to concrete and/or steel, support structures.
- Fabricate, assemble, install and test pipe and fittings consisting of materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, HDPE and rubber lined pipe. Install manual valves, actuated valves, regulators, control valves, flow totalisers, flow elements, flow indicators, magflow meters, samplers, analysers, couplings and in-line instrumentation.
Drainage Construction and Associated Works – Annual Supply
Issued by: City of Boroondara
Closing Date: 04/10/2022
Description: The Council requires suitably qualified and experienced service providers to provide drainage construction services in accordance with the requirements of the included Specification.
The Works to be performed under this Contract include:
- construction of drainage pipes;
- construction of drainage pits;
- removal of pipe obstructions by excavation and pipe replacement; and
- miscellaneous works.
It is anticipated that Council will appoint 6 – 9 contractors.
Bungama Solar – Civil Works
Issued by: AMP Power Australia Pty Ltd
Closing Date: 30/09/2022
Location: South Australia
Description: Scope of work:
- Site clearing and grubbing
- Tree removal and mulching
- Site preparation – cut and fill works
- Road construction
- Drainage construction
- Horizontal boring
- Casting of foundations
- Removal and disposal of spoil
- Hydro seeding / Hydro mulching
- Landscaping and rehabilitation
Torquay High Level Feeder Main Stage 5
Issued by: Barwon Water
Closing Date: 30/09/2022
Description: The Principal invites the Tenderer to submit a Tender for the Torquay High Level Feeder Main Stage 5 (W1297). This project will consist of the construction of approximately 2000m of DN450 MSCL potable water main by open-cut method. The pipe will sit within the road reserve for the entirety of the alignment meaning traffic management will be a high priority. Previous experience working with welded MSCL pipe will be required.
Elisa Road Mt Kelly Water Main Replacement
Issued by: Burdekin Shire Council
Closing Date: 05/10/2022
Description: Specification documents are available from Miss Coralie Mannea on (07) 4783 9838 or by emailing email@example.com
Tenders endorsed “TBSC/22/009 – Elisa Road Mt Kelly Water Main Replacement” are to be lodged via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12.00 noon on Wednesday 5th October 2022.
Bradley Street Drainage Augmentation
Issued by: Goulburn Mulwaree Council
Closing Date: 27/09/2023
Location: New South Wales
Description: Goulburn Mulwaree Council (GMC) is upgrading the drainage capacity in Bradley Street between Auburn Street and Mulwaree Street with a new 900mm dia. SWP along the northern side of Bradley Street. Works in the engagement include:
- Approximately 400m of new SWP with 600mm and 900mm dia. pipes.
- A series of new inlet and junction pits incorporated into the new SWP.
- Full pavement restoration with either AC surfacing or new concrete footpath over the newly installed SWP.
- Traffic and Pedestrian Management for the durations of the works.
- Identification and location of all underground services, including any authorisations required to proceed with excavation in the vicinity of these services from relevant utility service companies.
Sewer Main Extension – Gunnedah
Issued by: Gunnedah Shire Council
Closing Date: 28/09/2022
Location: New South Wales
Description: Tenders are invited for the design and construction of 300mm Sewer Main Extension in Wandobah Road, Gunnedah.
Tender documents can be obtained by registering on the e-tendering portal at (see option below) to download the documents free of charge.
Email email@example.com for more information.
For more tender information visit the Australian Tenders website.
Subscribe to Trenchless Australasia for the latest project and industry news.